Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today

This day has been small frustration after small frustration. It began with being freezing cold and having my toothpaste smear all around, and has just escalated to my lazy, self-centered, stupid, sycophant roommate locking me out of my room.

Really, why did you have to do that? Have I pissed you off mightily recently? No? Then don't lock me out, woman. Also, it's a bad idea to buy pizza and not let your roommate have a slice. It's not like I've treated you to pizza, pasta, you name it. And yes, we treat each other enough, but next time, it's a good idea to let the girl that doesn't even live with you eat for free and not your roommate.

I will make your life hell. You will not like it.

Keep your legs closed, you skank.

My phone, a constant source of frustration, agony, and pain, is officially on it's last leg. I don't know how or when I'm going to get another one, since Sprint no longer produces the Replenish (phone I have). This is frustrating.

I don't know who to reach out to, I don't know who I can talk to, and I really just want some chocolate.

Someone help me please, I'm about to throw myself into some traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment